When you have some extra time on your hands, it’s the perfect time to try out new things. Whether it’s a new hobby or a new recipe you’ve been dying to try, why not try now? Not to mention, it’s always enjoyable finding new foods you can make at any given time. Or, learning how to make your favorite foods in the comfort of your own home. For instance, chocolate spread – who doesn’t adore this classic food? It’s so easy to use and, of course, delicious. If you want to have the best chocolate spread ever, keep reading. This recipe is not only simple and easy, but it also makes the best chocolate spread. All you need is a handful of ingredients that are easy to find. So, if you want to snack on something truly tasty, give this recipe a go!
What You’ll Need:
- 200g dark chocolate
- 125g light caster sugar
- 125g unsalted butter
- 1/2 small cup boiling milk
- 2 eggs
- The first thing you’ll do is break the chocolate into smaller pieces into a bowl. Then, cut the butter into small cubes and add it to the bowl along with the sugar. Melt these ingredients in a double broiler. Essentially, it’s a bowl that sits on a pot that is filled with hot water on the stove. Mix the ingredients until you get a smooth chocolate mixture.
- While the chocolate is melting, bring half a cup of milk to a boil. Add it to the chocolate mix.
- Use a small electric blender to blend the mix well for about 30 seconds.
- Add the eggs to the mix and use the blender for another minute. Blend until it’s nice and smooth.
- Allow the spread to cool a bit. It will stiffen slightly, giving you the perfect smooth homemade chocolate spread!